Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thanks To You!


Well, it’s official – b.bar is one week old today!  To everyone who has followed me, subscribed to the blog, reposted ideas, tried out projects, and have just been supportive in general, I thank you.  Thanks to you, b.bar will continue to grow, and I am so excited for what’s in store. 

I’ve had so much fun celebrating b.bar’s launch by posting every single day during this past week!  Starting next week, I’ll begin the regular schedule of two posts a week (Make It Monday and Whatever Wednesday the first week, then Serve It Up Tuesday and Party Time Thursday the following week, then Monday and Wednesday again, etc).  But, I’ve got one more Halloween post tomorrow for a super cute party favor idea that I just couldn’t resist trying out.

You’re invited to continue to join me here to find your celebration inspiration.

betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?