Monday, November 1, 2010

Make It Monday: Easy Peasy Autumn Centerpiece


It’s Make It Monday here at b.bar, and I’m going to show you how to make this Easy Peasy Autumn Centerpiece.


Super cute, right?  It literally took me 10 minutes to make. 


Start with a few inexpensive pumpkins or gourds.  Real, faux, whatever.  I bought mine in the Better Homes and Gardens fall section of Walmart, for just a buck a piece.  You’ll also need a container to hold the pumpkins.  I happened to have this red pie pan already in my kitchen, but you could use a charger plate, a loaf pan, a crystal bowl, a colander, etc.  First, I added some gift basket filler in the bottom of the pan just for fun, and put the pumpkins in.  Then I just started adding random fall-ish items that I had lying around from old projects, including leaves, twigs and beads.  If you don’t have these things lying around, just pick up a few at the dollar store or craft store – you won’t need much!  Just stick them in wherever you think they look nice to make the centerpiece look full.  Make sure the centerpiece looks good from all sides.  And that’s it!


Cheers!
betsey





 


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you think?