Thursday, November 25, 2010

Party Time Thursday: Many Thanks


It’s a different kind of party today at b.bar – the kind where the hostess (that’s me!) wants to celebrate the many wonderful people in her world.  In honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to take the time to THANK YOU all for your support of this new endeavor of mine.  B.bar is growing faster than I could have imagined, and I am so grateful for the love and kindness that everyone has given me.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you and I am so happy to have you as a part of b.bar’s beginning.

A big, huge, sincere Thank You, and Happy Thanksgiving!


Cheers!
Betsey

1 comment:

  1. hi betsey! thanks for leavin a comment. we're in the phoenix area too! {mesa & gilbert} :)

    love your blog. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

what do you think?